FREE Family tickets for Wildfowl & Wetland Trust Centres (WWT)
We are delighted to announce that we are giving away 20 Family tickets worth approx. £30 each (admits 2 Adults + 2 Children), allowing entry to any of the nine Wildfowl & Wetland Trust (WWT) centres in the UK. To receive these you have to be one of the first 20 people to book a family on one of the 'Family Adventures' holidays listed below. The offer only applies to Family bookings made on or after 7th July 2011 and it will end when all the tickets run out - so don't delay!
Terms & Conditions for WWT FREE ticket offer:
- Each booking made on one of the Family Adventure trips listed below, on or after 7th July 2011. A booking must be for a family of at least 1 adult and 1 child.
- Vouchers will be sent by post to people who fulfil the terms and conditions of the offer.
- Offer is only valid for people who live in the United Kingdom.
- Offer not open to Exodus staff or their immediate families.
- Please allow 30 days for delivery for the voucehers.
- There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT)
The Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) is one of the world’s largest and most respected wetland conservation organisations working globally to safeguard and improve wetlands for wildlife and people. Founded in the UK in 1946 by the late Sir Peter Scott, son of Scott of the Antarctic, today they complement wetland conservation worldwide with a network of UK visitor centres offering the opportunity to get up close to a range of weird and wonderful wildlife.
All nine of WWT’s visitor centres offer an amazing array of wetland wildlife experiences all year for the whole family. Summer is an exciting time at WWT wetland centres, get out and about in the sunshine and experience the very best of British wildlife on a wetland walk, talk or safari, or take part in a variety of fun activities for all the family.
Search for wild bats on a big batty walk in London and Arundel (West Sussex), pick up a paddle at the canoe safari at Slimbridge (Gloucestershire), Martin Mere (Lancashire) or Welney (Norfolk), hop on a bike to discover the beautiful Welsh wetlands at Llanelli (National Wetland Centre, Wales), watch badgers feeding just outside the observatory at Caerlaverock (Dumfriesshire), or go pond dipping and hunt for bugs and beasties at Castle Espie (Northern Ireland) and Washington (Tyne & Wear). For keen birders or photographers, our experts are always on hand to offer advice.
In addition to the Family tickets giveway, WWT are also exclusively offering 2 for 1 entry to our customers. See below for details.
WWT are also offering 2 for 1 entry to WWT centres for Exodus customers.
To claim your voucher click here.
By visiting a WWT centre this summer you are directly supporting WWT’s conservation work, which means they can continue working hard to maintain the wetland habitats that are so important for a whole host of wonderful wildlife. For instance, this summer look out for water voles, hares, dragonflies and an array of rare plants and flowers.
Terms & Conditions for 2 for 1 vouchers:
- One adult (or child) is admitted free of charge when accompanied by one adult who pays the full adult admission price.
- Only one voucher is permitted per group or family group.
- The offer is obtained upon presentation of a print out of the '2 for 1' voucher at the admissions desk at any of our nine WWT wetland centres around the UK.
- Please telephone your local centre or visit the centre web page for further details of opening times and events.
- This voucher is for use for admission to a WWT wetland centre only and cannot be used as an offer for any other paid events or activities at the centre.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discount voucher offer or concessionary rate offered by WWT.
- This offer is valid until 31 December 2011. Vouchers presented at WWT centres after this date, will not be accepted.
- Each WWT centre reserve the right not to redeem or accept defaced vouchers and refuse admission where these conditions have not been adhered to.
- There is no cash alternative in lieu of tickets or listed savings.