Costing Executive (Africa) Maternity Cover
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate has arisen within the Exodus Costings & Inventory team. Reporting to the Costings & Inventory Manager, the role entails setting prices for the Exodus brochure portfolio, processing pricing issues arising throughout the year, and analysing pricing trends. The role requires a strong team player, capable of creative problem solving, with a strong commercial focus and a sound geographical knowledge of Africa.
As African Costing Executive you will primarily be pricing Africa Product, working with Trip Managers to ensure a sound pricing strategy. You will be expected to identify pricing issues, suggesting creative solutions that limit the financial implication of all operational changes. The role includes working with our Operational Finance team on queries relating to payments and leader finances. You will support our Sales and Customer Operations departments in providing pricing information for those clients wishing to take alternative ground or flight arrangements.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to work under pressure to specific deadlines
- Ability to analyse complicated contracts and notifications
- Numerical with excellent attention to detail
- Commercial experience in pricing or the ability to learn quickly
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience of a CRS is desirable as well as a sound understanding of flight product and contracts
Salary bracket: £18k – 23k
Closing date: Friday 16th April
For a full job description, please contact the Costings & Inventory Manager, by email email@example.com