Exodus Travels: Marketing Director
Offer Closed - 27/02/2013
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, sales driven individual with a genuine love of travel to join Exodus' leadership team.
This is a key role on the Exodus Executive (leadership) team. The Marketing Director is accountable for developing Exodus' global marketing and e-commerce strategy and ensuring effective implementation to maximise lead generation and sales growth in all markets.
We’re looking for someone with:
• A comprehensive skill set across the entire marketing mix – digital, brand, direct mail, CRM, communications, production, partnership + eCommerce.
• Proven delivery of ROI from a substantial marketing and promotions budget.
• Experience in managing a Direct Report Marketing team of 10+ people, multiple external agencies and a number of staff indirectly in Global (overseas) Sales and Marketing offices.
• Leadership experience in a global business. The successful candidate must provide strategic business advice to develop and enhance the overall performance of Exodus Travels in both the short and long term.
• Experience working in and with a broad range of global markets.
• Strong fit with Exodus Travels culture and values.
Expressions of Interest:
In the first instance please contact Kay Palmer, HR Manager
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 020 8772 3715
The closing date for applications will be Thursday 14th February 2013