Product Manager - Wildlife & Polar
Job offer now closed
Exodus are recruiting for an experienced travel professional to head up our fast growing Wildlife and Polar programme. The right candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Wildlife and Polar product, ranging from supplier selection, contracting and negotiation, sales training, brochure production and direct trip management. You will also be expected to work closely with other departments to improve operational delivery, and provide specialist knowledge to assist in specific marketing initiatives, to be an internal and external ambassador for Exodus’ Wildlife Encounters and form part of the departmental management team.
Based: Balham, London SW12
Reporting to: Product Director
• Excellent project management skills
• Previous experience within the travel industry (minimum three years), especially within a product, operations or leading role
• Well-travelled with a passion and commitment to Responsible Tourism.
• Confident public speaker and presenter
• Excellent written communication and IT (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skills
• Wildlife and/or polar expedition knowledge an advantage
Working hours and benefits:
• Full time (9:30am to 5:30pm, Mon-Fri).
• 25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after 5 years’ service).
• Emergency Cover, including ‘pager’ duty at weekends (approx. 4 weeks per annum).
• Occasional evening or weekend work where applicable (e.g. travel shows).
• Overseas travel related to position.
• Company Pension Scheme after qualifying period
• Private medical insurance
Download the Job Description document
Salary bracket: On application
If you are interested please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you are the right candidate to:
Please send a CV and covering letter to:
Jim Eite (Product Director)
Or e-mail: Jim Eite
Closing date: Wednesday 8th May 2013.
No phone calls please.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Interviews will be head at our London office.