Sales Representative (North America)
Job vacancy offer is now closed
Exodus have successfully placed a Sales Representative in North America for the last 12 months.
The successful candidate will take over the role this autumn and must be very pro-active and genuinely drive new business and routes to market.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 14th July 2011
1. Primary objective is to deliver increased growth in North American Agency Network.
1. Exceed passenger sales and revenue targets from North American distribution channels.
2. Administration and service for all bookings and enquiries from North America.
3. Provide real time delivery and brilliant customer service and support to increase conversion, enabling us to fill our programmes to maximum capacity and Increase profitability. Minimum expectation of same day turnaround of enquiries.
4. Deliver product training, presentations and slide shows.
5. Continued implementation and training of all staff on the Exodus Travelink reservations system.
6. Attend travel shows and trade fairs.
7. Key involvement in annual launch of International Compendium and International Cycling product.
North American Sales Territory:
Toronto Base: The successful candidate will be based in Toronto, Canada.
To request a full job specification please contact the International Sales Manager, Andrew Appleyard
Or post/email your CV and letter of application with details of your current salary to him at:
Exodus Travels, Grange Mills, Weir Road, London. SW12 0NE
The closing date for applications is Thursday 14th July 2011.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE