Web Team Leader - offer closed 18 Jan 2008
Job Title: Web Team leader
Reports To: Sales & Reservations Manager
Salary: Details on application
Based: Balham, London SW12
The Role in Detail
Web Team Responsibilities
- Training New Web Team members in all aspects of Web Team selling operations and processes.
- Ongoing coaching, training and reviewing of Web Team members to maximise individual performance.
- Day to day supervision of the Web Team.
- Prioritising sales emails.
- Allocating On Line Booking Forms to Web Team members.
- Updating ‘Late Getaways’ pages on the Exodus Web Site.
- Liase with online agents – administering commission payments, writing text, generally promote relationships.
- Ensuring Web Team stats are maintained.
Sales Office Responsibilities
- Work closely with Assistant Sales Manager and Sales & Reservations Manager to maximise sales office resource.
- To ensure email responses are within department Key Performance Indicator targets.
- To ensure telephone service levels are within Key Performance Indicator targets.
- Processing daily sales office Amadeus Flight Queues.
- Liase with Trip Managers and other appropriate Exodus staff regarding ‘Trips to Push’ – ensuring all Sales Team members are informed.
- Handling and solving problems associated with escalated bookings from Sales Consultants.
Sales Consultant Role
- Answering email/phone enquiries from new and existing clients.
- Managing personal Flight Queue.
- Processing Online Booking Forms.
- Processing Cancellation letters.
- Attending training sessions
- Office hours are 9am – 8pm Monday to Thursday – Friday 9am to 7pm – Saturdays 9am to 4pm. Sundays 10am to 4pm.
- Flexible shifts within these hours, including one or two shifts per week of 1pm to 8pm.
- In addition four Saturdays each quarter – for which lieu days are accrued and taken later. Shifts to be advised in advance.
- Also required to work 4 Sunday per quarter in return for a day in lieu.
The Person; (should possess or have the potential to acquire)
- World Geography knowledge
- Worldwide Travel experience
- Experience of selling adventure holidays
Team Leader Skills
- Supervisory or management skills – or potential to succeed
- Previously led a successful team
Personal Skills and Attributes
- Excellent Communication – verbal – letter writing – email
- Ability to build relationships – team members, team leaders, other departments, managers, customers
- Self–motivated and Enthusiastic
- Methodical approach and Eye for detail
- Used to deadlines and targets
- Passion to succeed
- Keyboard Skills
- Microsoft Outlook
- Amadeus or similar CRS
- Proven Selling skills
- Exodus Product Knowledge
Please post or email your CV, along with a covering letter detailing your experience and current salary to:
Exodus Travels Limited,
Grange Mills, Weir Road,
London SW12 0NE
Closing Date: 11th January 2008
No telephone enquiries please.
NB: Interviews will be held at our London office.
Due to the high response rate to positions at Exodus, we will only contact succesful candidates.