Why not register for a MyExodus account and experience a world of travel?
We’ve been busy revamping the Exodus Community over the past few months. The idea was to not only improve the look and feel of this area of the website, but also to make it easier for you to interact with us and each other.
Whether you’re new to Exodus and adventure travel, or a seasoned Exodus jet setter, we’re sure you’ll love our new-look community packed full of exciting new features.
• Want to know who’s going to be on your trip? Meet fellow travellers in the Departure Lounge and keep in touch afterwards at the Arrivals Gate.
• Want some advice before travelling? Post a question in the Compass Café Forum - 'Destinations' or 'In Focus' sections.
• Want to inspire others with amazing images? Share your photos and videos now!
• Had a unique experience, a fantastic holiday or been to a memorable destination? Start a blog and let the Exodus community read all about it.
• Want your daily fix of social media updates? Sign up to our Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Flickr feeds.
So, what are you waiting for? The possibilities are endless - you just need to be a bit adventurous!
21 Dec, we will be travelling to Heathrow by taxi from Alton, Han… Read More
HiAnyone else booked on the 24th to Kili??… Read More
Hello everyone After our return, we’ve had a couple of days t… Read More
Should I get rabies innoculations for cycling in Sri Lanka? Has an… Read More
- GUATEMALAN HIGHLANDS & VOLCANOES
The sheer diversity of the trip is wonderful! From exploring the vast and…Posted by Penelope Kilpatrick, 18th Dec 2013
- A WEEK IN JORDAN
Great holiday, fab to have 2 days at Petra.Posted by Barbara Tremlett, 17th Dec 2013
- DISCOVER BURMA
I can only endorse Sue's comments -we shared a room on this trip. Mosquit…Posted by Penny Broomhall, 16th Dec 2013
Some pics on Flickr from our recent trip http://www.flickr.com/photos/989… Read More
Out of the three countries visited, I can’t say that I have a favourite a… Read More
Ok, not actually on fire - but the skies around Oulanka has been ablaze ove… Read More
An Introduction to Exodus Travels
Exodus' Managing Director, Peter Burrell, tells you what he thinks makes Exodus that little bit different.…
Egypt: Back On The MapPosted on 9th December 2013
Exodus’ evening presentations are informative, fun and most are FREE offering you a first-hand insight into what an Exodus holiday is really like.
Polar Journeys Guildford21st January 2014 Time: 19:00
Location: The Mandolay Hotel Guildford - 36 - 40 London Road, Guildford, Surrey GU1 2AE
Presenters: Paul Goldstein
Everest & Other High Altitude Treks23rd January 2014 Time: 19:00
Location: The Marriott Hotel- 111 Glasgow Rd, Edinburgh EH12 8NF
Presenters: Andrew Appleyard & Chloe Knott