Why not register for a MyExodus account and experience a world of travel?
We’ve been busy revamping the Exodus Community over the past few months. The idea was to not only improve the look and feel of this area of the website, but also to make it easier for you to interact with us and each other.
Whether you’re new to Exodus and adventure travel, or a seasoned Exodus jet setter, we’re sure you’ll love our new-look community packed full of exciting new features.
• Want to know who’s going to be on your trip? Meet fellow travellers in the Departure Lounge and keep in touch afterwards at the Arrivals Gate.
• Want some advice before travelling? Post a question in the Compass Café Forum - 'Destinations' or 'In Focus' sections.
• Want to inspire others with amazing images? Share your photos and videos now!
• Had a unique experience, a fantastic holiday or been to a memorable destination? Start a blog and let the Exodus community read all about it.
• Want your daily fix of social media updates? Sign up to our Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Flickr feeds.
So, what are you waiting for? The possibilities are endless - you just need to be a bit adventurous!
Hi, I am really interested in the North India trip. I was won… Read More
Has anyone signed up? We've just booked and are so excited, if som… Read More
Hi everyoneI hope homeward journeys were not too troublesome with … Read More
Any advice people can give to prepare for altitude sickness?… Read More
- WALKING THE AMALFI COAST
overall from booking to arriving back home was a wonderfull experience 10 o…Posted by Peter Hedges, 18th May 2013
- A WEEK IN ANDALUCIA
The Cortijo Rosario is an excellent base from which to explore and be intro…Posted by Elizabeth Smith, 17th May 2013
- SICILIAN VOLCANOES
A fun way to spend a week.Posted by Robert Norman, 17th May 2013
Tuesday, 14th MayWe had a long day yesterday driving from Zhangmu to Kathma… Read More
A full blog covering this great trip is available at http://colinstump.blo… Read More
So, who else is joining our little group to peru ???… Read More
An Introduction to Exodus Travels
Exodus' Managing Director, Peter Burrell, tells you what he thinks makes Exodus that little bit different.…
- Need some #adventuretravel in your life? You should find something to satisfy your #wanderlust here: http://bit.ly/XgiltA #travelPosted on 17th May 2013
Exodus’ evening presentations are informative, fun and most are FREE offering you a first-hand insight into what an Exodus holiday is really like.
Polar Journeys25th June 2013 Time: 19:00
Presenter: Paul Goldstein