Win A Chessington 'Roar and Snore' Package
This offer has now ended
Ever fancied waking up to the sounds of the Masai Mara without the long-haul flight and price tag? Look no further than this fantastic prize for a family of four to win a Roar and Snore package at Chessington World of Adventures Resort.
With safari-themed rooms, unique animal encounters and the Wanyama Village & Reserve on your doorstep, the Holiday Inn Chessington is the perfect place to stay for the ultimate holiday without leaving the country.
Offering all the luxury of a resort, complete with swimming pool and spa, there are extra special surprises for guests including exclusive early ride access to Chessington World of Adventures, a whole half an hour before everyone else!* And if viewing the African animals from the Safari Bar & Grill veranda is not up close and personal enough, meet ‘n’ greets with some of Chessington Zoo’s friendly residents is the perfect solution.
*Early Ride Access and character/animal meet 'n' greets available selected weekends and during school holidays.
How To Enter:
For your chance to win this fabulous prize, tell us about you and your family's most memorable animal encounter in no more than 200 words. If you have a picture of this moment, please send us this too!
Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st July 2011.
The winning entry will be mentioned within the 2012/2013 Family brochure launch in 2011.
- Two-day entry to the resort, Zoo & SEA LIFE centre and overnight stay in the safari themed hotel for a family of four.
- Character breakfasts with Chessington’s wild and cuddly characters.
- Early Rider – Park opens to hotel guests before the public.
- Animal meet and greets – your chance to get up close and personal with a range of animals. from the exotic to the cuddly.
- Kids Movie Club.
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date of competition is 31st July 2011.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding any Exodus employees or their families or anyone connected with the administration of the competition.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Exodus Travels Ltd reserves the right to exclude entrants and withhold the prize for violating any of these terms and conditions.
- No cash or other alternative is available and the prize cannot be transferred.
- Very limited availability especially at the following dates 30.04- 01.05, 28.05-04.06, 23.07-03.09, 22.10-29.10. The prize can be taken up until 20th October 2011.
- Early Ride Access and character/animal meet 'n' greets available selected weekends and during school holidays.
- All rooms subject to availability at time of booking - limited allocations available.
- Exodus will select the winning entry from all the correct and valid entries received before the closing date. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees that their name may be used in all required publicity material.
- Exodus does not take any responsibility for late or lost entries.
- By entering this prize draw your contact details will be added to Exodus’ mailing list for marketing purposes. To unsubscribe, you will need to contact Exodus.
- The winner will be announced in the August edition of Episodes (Exodus' monthly e-newsletter).