2009 Booking offer
Book between 11 July & 11 August and get £50 off when you book again for 2010! OFFER NOW CLOSED.
Anyone booking an Exodus trip between 11 July and 11 August which departs in 2009 will be sent a complimentary £50 Exodus voucher which can be used when you book again for a trip which departs in 2010. If you love planning well ahead, the voucher can be used straight away for your 2010 trip. Don’t panic if you haven’t decided where you want to go next year yet; the voucher can be redeemed at a later date too.
The great news is that if you already have any Exodus vouchers or if you are eligible for a loyalty discount, you can put them all together and enjoy a great discount.
Terms & Conditions
1) Each person who books an Exodus trip between 11 July and 11 August 2009 which departs in 2009 will be sent a £50 Exodus voucher which is redeemable off any Exodus trip departing in 2010.
2) The vouchers can ONLY be used for trips which depart between 01 January 2010 and 31 December 2010.
3) A booking will be deemed to have been made once the deposit payment has been received.
4) Vouchers will be sent by post to people who fulfil the terms and conditions of the offer. Where we do not have the postal address for all the clients on a booking, vouchers will be sent to the person who booked the trip to pass on to their travelling companion/s. Vouchers will be sent separately to booking confirmation documentation.
5) This offer is only valid for people booking directly with Exodus and who live in the United Kingdom.
6) Offer not open to Exodus staff or their immediate families.
7) Please allow 30 days for delivery of the vouchers.
8) There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into.