Climb Kilimanjaro with the experts!
If you’ve been inspired by the wonderful achievements of Chris Moyles, Fearne Cotton, Gary Barlow and Denise Van Outen in their climb of Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief and think you’re up for the challenge, you will want to know that you are trekking with the experts in the field – or should that be mountain?!
Our Kilimanjaro Credentials
- We know about Kilimanjaro because we’ve climbed it over 100 times across the company.
- Paul Goldstein, Exodus guide and wildlife photographer has led several special departures up Kilimanjaro.
- His expert opinion has been broadcast by BBC1's Breakfast Show and published by:
- At Exodus we work with The African Walking Company, the same company the Comic Relief team trekked and successfully summitted with.
- We have an excellent success rate with over 90% of clients reaching Uhuru Peak, the true summit of Kilimanjaro (between 2005 and 2008)
Many companies claim to be responsible but at Exodus we believe in action. Over and above operating all our trips responsibly and setting a good example to our clients and other operators, we also have a long-term Tanzania Porter Project teaching English to porters during the non trekking rainy seasons. This education offers greater opportunities within the tourism industry.
And remember – you can only call it ‘Kili’ once you’ve summitted it!