Follow Our Leader
If you are thinking of signing up to one of the ski racing trips, rest assured you will be in very safe, knowledgeable hands and learning from one of the best in the business!
1. How long have you been leading winter holidays?
Over 30 years!
2. What age did you start skiing?
When I was 26 years old, it seemed like the perfect way to keep in shape and explore the great outdoors.
3. How many Ski Races have you done?
4. Which race is your favourite?
They are all fantastic, I love the atmosphere and challenge but a particular favourite is the Konig Ludwig Lauf which I will be entering with a group of Exodus clients this year.
5. What skis do you use?
I’ve always used Fischer skis, they are reliable and reasonably priced.
6. Do you prefer classic or skate skiing?
A tricky question. I love both but tend to pick the style depending on the conditions. For example if the temperatures are changeable making it difficult to manage the waxing of classic skis, then I prefer to skate instead.
7. Which is your favourite cross-country ski destination?
I love Dobbiaco in the Alte Pusteria region of Italy. I often lead trips here and it regularly has great snow and lots of sunshine which are the perfect recipe for a great day of skiing.
8. Do you think you can teach anyone to ski?
Yes! As long as you have the right attitude and are keen to learn it is a fantastic sport for all!