Nothing beats that feeling of travel – new ground beneath your feet, new sights and smells to delight the senses and the chance to see the world from a different perspective. Nothing, that is, except getting all this with a three figure discount...
We are offering AU$150 (NZ$175) off any Exodus adventure worth $1000 or more if you book before 11th March 2012, allowing you to stretch your horizons, not your wallet.
See the faded colonial grandeur of Havana on Cuba: La Isla Grande, an unforgettable mix of mojitos, beaches and dancing plus the chance to explore the fascinating revolutionary history of Fidel Castro and Che Guevara with a visit to their jungle hideout. Or if you prefer, try the Highlights of Central Europe, an extraordinary 14 days taking in five fascinating countries, cultures and cuisines: an unrivalled introduction to central European life. Get the most out of life in the saddle by Cycling in Laos and Northern Vietnam past shimmering paddy fields, twisted dark green jungle vines and enjoy the laid-back Laotian lifestyle. There is also the chance to explore the history of Southeast Asia at the Plain of Jars, and to visit the famous cities of Luang Prabang and Hanoi. Cycling in Kerala & Tropical India is combined with a relaxing backwater boat trip in a traditional Keralan houseboat and an extraordinary coastal ride to Varkala.
These five trips are just the beginning… start your Exodus adventure here.
Terms & Conditions:
1) Each client who books any Exodus trip valued over AU$1000 (NZ$1000) departing on or before 31 December 2012 will receive a AU$150 (NZ$175) discount.
2) The 'Summer Sale' discount is only open to travellers who book on or before 11 March 2012.
3) To secure the discount a confirmed booking with a deposit payment must be made on or before 11 March 2012.
4) Offer is only valid to residents of Australia or New Zealand.
5) Offer is not open to Exodus staff or their immediate families.
6) This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other Exodus offers, apart from the loyalty discount.
7) The discount will be applied to the final balance, not the deposit payment.