Thank you for entering Jet Air Competition - Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
- The closing date for entries is 31st July 2009
- Only one entry per person
- No purchase necessary
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding any Exodus employees or their families or anyone connected with the administration of the competition.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Exodus Travels Ltd reserves the right to exclude entrants and withhold the prize for violating any of these terms and conditions.
- Dates of departure are subject to availability
- No cash or other alternative is available and the prize cannot be transferred.
- Exodus will select the winning entry from all the correct and valid entries received before the closing date. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees that their name may be used in all required publicity material.
- Exodus does not take any responsibility for late or lost entries.
- By entering the competition, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions as well as Exodus’ standard booking conditions.
- The winners must travel together on the same trip.
- The prize is for a maximum of two adults to travel on our Highlights of Northern India trip (trip code: AIC). To view the trips full itinerary, see http://www.exodus.co.uk/holidays/aic.html. The trip includes international return flights with Jet Airways from London to Delhi, all accommodation, breakfasts, transfers and activities. The cost of optional activities, any airport taxes, visas for India, India departure tax and travel insurance is not included in the prize.
- By entering this prize draw your contact details will be added to Exodus’ mailing list for marketing purposes. To unsubscribe, you will need to contact Exodus.
- The winner will be notified by email by 10th Aug 2009