1. wear a balaclava over your face when trekking to avoid kumbhu cough
2. be careful of 'yak-fever' (giardia) make sure water is treated!!
3. I agree, warm sleeping bag and alluminum bottle with hot water in sleeping bag at night
4. bring more money than you think you need (tho you can take out extra in Namche)
5. attend the high altitude talk if you can (so informative!)
6. i'd bring the Nikon camera.. don't get much more scenic than this!
7. Do the Gokyo Ri morning trek - incredible!
What about food costs in the huts? Any hints on how much cash to take?
Privacy & Cookies | Customer Charter | Site map | Contact us
©2014 Exodus Travels Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
All holidays and flights are subject to availability - conditions apply. Please see our booking conditions for details.