Anyone else out there who had plans to go to Andalucia on Sunday?
Well, I WAS really looking forward to the week's walking, but who knows now whether it will come off or not?
I know it's a volcano and you can't predict what it will do from one day to the next, but what I find difficult is the hanging on from one day to the next, because until they actually cancels Sunday's flight, I can't make any other plans for the week's holiday I have. And the absolute worst case scenario for me would be to be delayed coming back, because I am starting a new job after the Bank Holiday. Yikes!
How is everyone else handling it? I do hope we all meet on Sunday! Fingers crossed.
Privacy & Cookies | Customer Charter | Site map | Contact us
©2013 Exodus Travels Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
All holidays and flights are subject to availability - conditions apply. Please see our booking conditions for details.