If you've signed up for this trip, let me know! I have, but it's not a guaranteed departure yet....
If the trip is cancelled in the end, maybe we can arrange something between ourselves? That way, we don't have to wait until the departure is guaranteed before we book our flights (because they're quite cheap at the moment!).
I'm looking forward to hearing from anyone who has signed up!
Privacy & Cookies | Customer Charter | Site map | Contact us
©2013 Exodus Travels Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
All holidays and flights are subject to availability - conditions apply. Please see our booking conditions for details.