Solo Adventure Holidays
PERFECT FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR SINGLE TRAVELLER HOLIDAYS
It may surprise you to know that almost half of our clients are independent travellers, choosing to travel solo rather than with family and friends. Booking a solo adventure holiday is quick and easy, and a huge range of trips accommodate solo travel; whether you are looking for a cycling holiday, or walking and trekking is more your thing, Exodus has thousands of different holidays to offer, individual travel is highly encouraged. Of course, when you travel with Exodus, holidays for singles doesn’t mean travelling alone. With the exception of our Family Adventures and Private Departures, all of our trips and holidays are ideal for single travellers. From the moment you arrive at your destination, you’ll be with a group of like-minded, independent individuals who share your passion for adventure travel.
There will be others who have booked their trip individually, and the couples and friends who travel with Exodus generally do so in order to socialise within a group and to enhance their adventure holiday experience. Solo holidays are a great way of meeting new people and making new friends especially if you are a single traveller, indeed many of our groups keep in touch with each other for years after their trip. The beauty of group travel is that, even when you travel alone, there are always other people to socialise with. Dinners on our adventure holidays are taken as a group and even on ‘free days’ your Tour Leader will recommend a restaurant, where the majority of the group usually choose to eat together.
Here are just some of the advantages Exodus' holidays for singles:
- They provide the security of travelling in an organised group.
- You will not have to pay more because you are booking by yourself.
- You will not have to pay a single supplement as we will room you with a fellow traveller of the same sex, and occasionally you may end up with your own room.
- For those who choose, almost all trips offer guaranteed single accommodation at a very reasonable extra charge.
- You can virtually meet and discuss preparations for your trip at Exodus’ Compass Café before departure.
- You will meet like minded travellers and make new friends.
We now offer Solo Departures on many of our trips, for more details please see the Solo Departures page.
You can travel as a single traveller on ANY of our holidays, but here's a selection to get you started.
Would you consider going on a holiday on as a solo traveller?
Read comments and join this discussion here.