This Polar Adventure Ship was built in 1991 and was refurbished in 2004 in Norway.
Her proud reputation is complimented by her well-appointed, elegance. Sea Explorer is the perfect expedition ship for people who enjoy soft adventures and creature comforts. All cabins have outside views and facilities en suite.
Sea Explorer is equipped with Zodiacs for shore landings and ocean level cruising, yet offers fine dining, and cabins with exterior views and facilities en suite.
Additional informationShip Specification
- Staff and Crew 85
- Guests 111
- Lifeboats: 4 partially enclosed
- Length 90.6 meters
- Breadth 15.3 meters
- Draft 4.2 meters
- Propulsion 1,760 KW Diesel Twin Engines
- Ice Class 1C
- Cruising Speed 12 knots in open water
- Registration Marshall Islands
- 53 outside cabins with exterior views and private facilities.
- Wraparound sun deck
- Dining room with unreserved seating.
- Lounge/Presentation room.
- Elevator serving all passenger decks.
- Gift shop.
- 24 hour beverage station.
- Ship-to-shore satellite communications with email and wireless internet access.
- Clinic with licensed doctor.
- Exercise room.
- Ice strengthened hull.