Inspirational, life changing journey. So much fun, as well as informative, and did I say fun?
- What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?
Meeting Avtar Singh, our guide, in the coffee shop of our hotel, and realizing that my fears about taking my first ever organized trip were unfounded. He exudes competence, confidence, compassion, understanding and knowledge without even saying a word.
Our multinational, mixed age group of 11 gelled immediately and became adopted family. ( 10 plus Avtar)
Sunrise over the Mtns in Pokhara.
First glimpse of the Taj, then everchanging highlights as our action packed days were divided into nanoseconds
Even the long a bumpy bus trips give numerous insights and experiences.
- What did you think of your group leader?
- I cannot speak highly enough of Avtar Singh. He effortlessly imbues knowledge and weaves you a rich and colourful tapestry of history, culture, politics, economy, diplomacy, entertainment and more.
- Do you have any advice for potential travellers?
Take an open mind, good sense of humour, and a an aptitude for fun.
This is a serious cultural trip,interspersed with many spontaneously magical moments.
An ipod is good for long trips, and noise cancelling headphones are good if you have them. Not necessary, just good.
Premoistened toilet tissues and lots of hand gel.
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
There is too much to add.
Just take a blank canvas and return with an intricate picture of colour and movement.
Nothing you have eve read or done can prepare you for this lifechanging adventure.
Thank you so much, Exodus, Wil, Lou and Avtar