1. Although denoted a "Leisurely" trip, some days involve 5 - 6 hour coach trips and full on sightseeing. However there isn't much walking and there are one or two relaxing days e.g. Day 8 at Khimsar Fort where you can sit by the pool most of the day if you wish. So overall "Leisurely" is accurate.
2. You stay in a total of 8 hotels. All are very comfortable, 5 are modern and 3 truly historic heritage hotels. Deogargh is so interesting there is even a 90 minute audio tour you can hire from Reception to help you explore all its aspects.
3. Healthwise, the group leader advised us to be meticulous with hand hygiene and to avoid all tap water which wasn't a problem as most hotels provided complimentary bottled water in the rooms and bottled water was also readily available (at 30 rupees a litre) on the coach we used everyday. Following this guidance but also avoiding ice, unpeelable fruit and food from street stalls, as well as eating at restaurants the tour leader knew had a good hygiene record, meant that almost all of us avoided any serious stomach upset (by serious I only mean having to take a half or full day off from sightseeing). But don't be put off, I thoroughly enjoyed eating really tasty Indian food at every breakfast, lunch and dinner and had no problems, although of course there could be a bit of luck in that.
4. In case you're wondering what sort of people join a "Premium"trip, our group of 16 consisted of 6 couples and 2 sets of friends amounting to 6 men and 12 women aged between late 40s and late 60s, all UK passport holders, with many semi or recently retired from a variety of professional jobs. Of course other groups will be different but you can always talk to Exodus before you book and they are happy to outline the age, gender breakdown, etc of those so far booked to help you make your decision.
5. To help with your budget planning, large (660ml) local beers cost around 240 Rupees (with currently some 98 Rupees to the £) and the camera fees mentioned in the trip notes are only occasional and amount to a total of approx £5 for the whole trip not per day.