- See the fascinating city of Dubrovnik
- Explore Croatia's coast by bike
- Enjoy plenty of swimming
Croatia is the perfect destination for a gentle family cycling holiday, with short cycling distances on quiet roads and plenty of time for sightseeing and relaxation. This trip starts in the charming city of Dubrovnik - its fortified walls surround the city, which contain a plethora of museums and historic sites, restaurants and beaches. The island of Korcula will provide the second base giving a taste of island life. There are beautiful cycle trails and plenty of beaches, and the mediaeval town of Korcula is a maze of narrow streets which are perfect for exploring.
- Fly to Dubrovnik; transfer to hotel.
- Cable car ride above Dubrovnik for fantastic views of the city; transfer to Lumbarda on Korcula island via the historic town of Ston.
- First cycle to Korcula town; spend the morning exploring this beautiful town; cycle along coastal paths to Lumbarda for an afternoon of swimming.
- Boat trip to the Island of Mljet; cycle around two lakes in the N.P.; afternoon of swimming; return to Lumbarda.
- Take a ferry to the peninsula of Peljesac; ride between the villages of Trstenik and Zuljana; afternoon swimming; transfer to Dubrovnik.
- Cycle around the Dubrovnik hinterland from Gruda. Cycle through the Konavle Valley; afternoon return to Dubrovnik.
- Free day to explore Dubrovnik; visit the museums, relax on the beaches, go to an island, or walk the city walls.
- Transfer to Dubrovnik airport; fly to London.
Want to see more?
Scenic ride on the island of Mljet