- Horse riding countryside
- Pollenca caving expedition
- Trekking through rugged terrain
Whitewashed walls, golden beaches and stunning mountain views, Mallorca is instantly familiar to many as a great location for a family holiday.
On this trip you'll have the opportunity to explore this beautiful region on horseback, taking you to exciting locations - the ideal way to see the rugged scenery. You'll also have the chance to try caving and canyoning before stretching your legs in the mountains. Although Mallorca is an adventure playground there is plenty of free time to try other activities, or to relax on the beautiful beaches.
The free time can also be used to explore the island's peaceful and traditional villages at your own pace.
What makes this trip responsible?
We stay in locally owned hotels and pensions, use resident leaders and guides and use locally owned transport; this helps distribute amongst a wide number of people the money we spend. Because our groups are small, it is easier to monitor and control the impact on the environment through the areas we travel.
- Fly to Palma; transfer to Cala Millor.
- Free day; relax by the pool or choose from climbing, hiking, snorkelling or scuba diving (all optional).
- Caving expedition in Pollenca.
- Discover the island on horseback.
- Free day; optional activities or explore the island at leisure.
- Trek through the valleys and forests of the island's rugged terrain.
- Free day.
- Transfer to Palma; fly to London.
Want to see more?
group shot after a day of adventure