- Canyon Walk
- Patara Beach
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Kayaking
- Mountain Village Stay
There is no better place in the Med for a family holiday with a difference than the Turquoise Coast of Turkey. The sea is clear, the countryside is full of charming villages and crumbling ruins, and the mountains are green and cool. Our base, the port town of Kas (pronounced 'cash'), has not succumbed to mass tourism but does have a good choice of family friendly restaurants and cafés, ideal for relaxation after an active day. Kas has plenty of terraced swimming spots and a short drive or boat trip will take us to some lovely beaches. There is a host of optional activities available to book whilst in Kas so there's bound to be something to suit families of all ages, from diving to boat trips and canyon walks, each taking place on a different day of the week. You can take your pick to make your stay as active or as relaxed as you like. Please see the Trip Notes for further details.
August Departures - Special Offer
Free additional half-day activity – Rope Park near Kas.
- Fly to Dalaman, transfer to Kas.
- Optional boat trip to Limanagzi.
- Optional Saklikent Canyon and Patara Beach.
- Optional Diving day.
- Our included activity, a morning visit to the town market before heading into the mountains for a village visit and overnight stay.
- A morning walk through village before returning to Kas, afternoon free, this is part of your included activity.
- Optional sea kayaking at Kekova.
- Transfer to Dalaman, fly to London.
Want to see more?
Exodus images from TURQUOISE COAST ADVENTURE - FAMILY HOLIDAY
Note: Click on a thumbnail to enlarge.
Family in sea