This was a very well designed tour by our leader Krishna. Someone who both understands and loves the region and its history.The distance cycled (519.4K) was perfect.
- What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?
My husband - the moment that he saw the Taj Mahal.
Me - sunny days riding through the farming countryside.
- What did you think of your group leader?
- Krishna was a marvellous leader, knowledgable, efficient and good fun.
- Do you have any advice for potential travellers?
Arrive cycle fit especially if, as we are, you are over 65.
Take an easy to fit odometer. Ours made a great difference to everyone including Krishna
Wear a light weight luminous yellow gilet (vest) at all times whilst cycling
Be sensible about the food ( salads and water melon in particular) and then you will remain healthy and really enjoy it.
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
Our team Kishor, Rajinder and Vikki cared for us wonderfully
The food was always very interesting, including the street food and chai supervised by Krishna. He chose great restaurants.
With one exception (Sariska Palace) the hotels were very good or excellent.
We enjoyed visiting the artisan workshops
We had a fabulous time. With memories that will remain with us. We are currently looking for our next adventure with Exodus.