50 Years of Victory Expedition Ship
Carrying the highest ice class rating possible, Victory can crush ice up to 3 meters (10 feet) thick, and is the world's largest and most sophisticated nuclear-powered icebreaker.
Onboard you hardly feel a thing. Absolutely unforgettable is the sound of mammoth slabs of ice colliding with the hull! An onboard helicopter extends the vessels ability to reach ice-locked, remote Arctic islands en route from the North Pole.
- Comfortable, friendly atmosphere: just 128 guests.
- Icebreaking capabilities to the top of the world where regular ships cannot go
- 74,000 hp generated by 2 nuclear reactors get you where few have ever been
- Helicopter for aerial-sightseeing.
- 4 fully enclosed lifeboats ensure your safety in all conditions
- Onboard helicopters allow spectacular aerial-sightseeing
- Fleet of Zodiacs bring you up-close and personal with Arctic wildlife, icebergs and more
- Every cabin has exterior views and private facilities, for your comfort and enjoyment
- Onboard gym, two saunas, small swimming pool, and library allow you to relax between shore visits
- Staff & Crew
- 150.7 meters
- 30 meters
- 11.00 meters
- 2 nuclear reactors 74,000 horsepower
- Ice Class
- LL1 (the highest rating possible)
- Cruising Speed
- 21 knots in open water
- In Russia by Rosatomflot
- 4 fully enclosed
Cabins and amenities
- All cabins have exterior views.
- All cabins have private facilities.
- One dining room with unreserved seating.
- Aft Saloon for presentations and socializing.
- Victory Bar with exterior views, open from afternoon to late evening.
- Library with polar books.
- Victory Bar staffed by a professional bartender, open from afternoon until late evening.
- Gym, two saunas, and small swimming pool.
- Clinic with licensed doctor.
- One passenger elevator.
- Arkitka Suite has a single bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the sitting room.
- Standard Twin Cabin
- 1 lower berth, 1 sofa bed, private facilities with shower, window that opens, TV and DVD player.
- Mini Suite
- Sitting area with sofa bed, bed separated from the sitting area, private facilities, with shower, window that opens, TV and DVD player.
- Bedroom and sitting area, sofa bed in sitting room, private facilities with bathtub or shower, refrigerator, window that opens, TV and DVD player, coffee maker, safe.
- Victory Suite
- Large bedroom and sitting room, sofa bed in sitting room, private facilities with bathtub, refrigerator, window that opens, TV and DVD player, coffee maker, safe.
- Arktika Suite
- Very spacious bedroom and sitting room, sofa bed in sitting room, private facilities with bathtub, refrigerator, window that opens, TV and DVD player, coffee maker, safe, daily selection of fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks, unique cabin amenities.