Good organisation from the UK through to Canada. Excellent local guides on the tour - good cooks and considerate Was this really a grade C trek -walks not excessively demanding. Could it be a B/C ?
- What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?
- The best walks were from Waterton and spectacular views . Good distance and not too physically demanding.
- Disappointed with camping facilities in Waterton especially as the camp office was closed and issues with easy access to showers.
- Local guide made plans to overcome these problems but realistically could have been avoided - either purchase tokens before hand or chose a different site.
- What did you think of your group leader?
- Excellent trek leader (Audrey-Anne) who was well organised and got stuck in to help the group and wanted to make everyone enjoy their trip.
- Good cooks and a well fed group is a happy one!
- Trek leader good planner
- Do you have any advice for potential travellers?
None in particular - no major concerns
Some clarification that if you wanted to do the additional excursions then a walk would need to be sacrified rather than being as well as......if travellers are told about that option then they can make up their minds. More clear description of the options and impact upon the walks planned.
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
- Change the Waterton site and seek a different place with better facilities
- Add another day to the trip so that walkers get back to Calgary and fly out the next day - it was along day to get from Waterton to Calgary and then to the UK.
- Original plans did have that plan on early listings but it was removed on the final itinery.
- Overall brilliant holiday - should plan for a longer break next time.