* Sitting at the top of the mountain on our first day, with THE most amazing view of the whole of the Sorrento peninsula, enjoying our lunch and feeling proud of ourselves for making it to the top.
* Getting to the beach at Amalfi at the end of day 2 and 4, after LOTS of steps and lots of tantalising views of what lay ahead (a refreshing dip in the sea!).
* Going to Pompei and seeing the amazing ruins. Walking around this ancient town and being able to imagine what life was like in those days.
* The Walk of the Gods was truly the most awsome walk I've ever done. Stunning scenery once again and just all around fabulous.
* Getting to make a Neapolitan pizza and seeing Giovanni cook up a delicious 3-course dinner for us.
I think we all agreed that this should be marked "moderate" and not "leisurely/moderate". It is a fantastic holiday that I would highly recommend. The area is beautiful and the walks you've picked are all great. Not too long (the longest was 11K) so plenty of time for breaks and rest (and opportunity to take photos), and all of them different in some way.
The family run hotel is really nice and the food is delicious. You even get a peek in the kitchen and join in the preparation of it, which is great fun. We all felt very welcome in the hotel and nothing was too much trouble (they even had free Wifi). And although we all would have loved for there to be a pool, we always enjoyed coming back to it at the end of a long day.