1. Don't think you need to spend loads money on kit. You don't the packing list is a good guide for the worst conditions you know your comfort limits. The more comfortable yo are the more you will enjoy the trip. I got by with a pair of 3 season walking boots and some flexible crampons and was fine.
2.Arrive a day early and do some site seeing in Marrakech its beautiful.
3. Get the lonely planet city guide to Marrakech and check out some of the recommended local take aways and restaurants the food is fantastic
4. Take it easy on the trek up stay at the guides pace its perfect. I suffer from altitude sickness this is the first time it's not affected me and I stayed with him.
5. There is a second walk after Toubkal which is just as exiteing so don't burn yourself out going up Toubkal!
6. Take a couple of days out after the trek and stay in a Riad a member of our group did it and all I can say is I wish I had!!!
Ok well I'm gonna be honest.
I really enjoyed this trip and I don't have any complaints, I think it's a trip that catered for every one in our group. The only suggestion I would make is an optional Riad stay supplement would be nice or maybe an add on option to go to the coast.
I found the staff I spoke to very help full, if they could not answer my questions they were honest enough to say so, and did not try and sell me something I did not want, but also recommended where I may find the information I was looking for.
At first I was a bit disappointed with the hotel but on reflection it was actually ok, the higher the room the better though.
In summery this is an excellent trip, the guides were great, Marrakech lovely and toubkal well take a look for your self!!