Summer on Ice - Small Ship Arctic Expeditions
Exodus invites SPECTATOR readers to explore the High Arctic and Greenland on some very special polar expeditions.
If you’ve already had enough of Nick Clegg, hung parliaments, the Euro and the Greeks… then escape to the top of the world. David Cameron has already said that he will not tolerate mobiles or Blackberries in the 'new look' cabinet - these tiresome gizmos fortunately don't work in The Arctic anyway.
The High Arctic is one of the last pristine wildernesses left on the planet. It's a harsh, merciless environment of savage, eye-watering beauty, but the experience of this icy Eden depends entirely on the ship chosen to take you there. If shopping, two sittings at dinner, bingo and cocktails, scheduled in rigorous timetables, are how you gauge your holiday, read no further. If maximising your precious time in the Arctic on any one of our sensitively run ships is your mating call... then welcome aboard!
Paul Goldstein, Exodus Expedition Leader
Exclusive High Arctic Offers for Spectator Readers – SAVE OVER £3,500*
Kapitan Khlebnikov • Icebreaker - with helicopters for ice exploration • Passengers: 112
Only a handful have completed this historic route…
Northwest Passage 18th July – 05th August 2010 £10,870pp (Was £14,490 SAVE £3,620)
Take on the toughest ice in the world…
Tanquary Fjord 03rd - 18th August £9,410pp (Was £12,550 SAVE £3,140)
Entire journey above the Arctic Circle…
Ellesmere Island and Greenland 16th – 31st August £9,410pp (Was £12,550 SAVE £3,140)
Akademik Shokalskiy • Polar Adventure Ship - with zodiacs for intimate wildlife encounters • Passengers: 48
Explore one of the world’s most isolated coastlines…
West Greenland Explorer 06th – 14th August £2,400pp (Was £3,200 SAVE £800)
East Greenland Explorer 01st – 08th September £2,145pp (Was £2,860 SAVE £715)
* Ship Only costs, please see Terms and Conditions below
Note: Exclusive 25% offer on Ship Only prices. For more information and for details of flight prices to connect with these extraordinary expeditions:
Call: 0845 863 9664 | Email: email@example.com
And quote Spectator Special Offer
Terms & Conditions
1. The 25% Spectator Special Offer applies to bookings made between 14.05.10 and 31.07.10.
2. The 25% Spectator Special Offer is valid per person.
3. The 25% Spectator Special Offer is available on the SHIP ONLY COSTS for the 2010 departures of the Northwest Passage (18 July), Tanquary Fjord (3 August), Ellesmere Island and Greenland (16 August), West Greenland Explorer (6 August) or East Greenland Explorer (1 September).
4. Travellers must be aged 18 years or over.
5. Exodus reserves the right to withdraw the Special Offer at any time.
6. The Special Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Exodus booking offers.
7. No cash or other alternative is available and the Special Offer cannot be transferred.