Exodus is happy to complete your booking in Swiss francs (CHF) or British pounds (GBP).

If you’d prefer to pay in CHF, please give us a call: 056 631 86 64 and we’ll get you on your way to a new Exodus adventure.

bhutan

Anyone else out there signed up for this trip? Anyone know of a good website to find out what the temperatures and weather will be like in Bhutan in a fortnight?!

Also, anyone who has been to Bhutan before, can you recommend the easiest form of cash/travellers cheques to take?

cheers

Thanks Nowalking - looks quite warm over there, but also quite damp!

Nowalking

Hi ,

Just realised when I clicked on your link, that you are doing a different trip to me - I am doing the Festivals of Bhutan. I got confused by the fact your trip is called the land of the thunder dragon which I thought was the other name for Bhutan!!

Well, it doesn't take a lot to confuse me!

I thought it was funny that your log in name is no walking when there's a three day trek involved in the trip! I suspect we'll all be in Paro on about the same day though so we could all be seeing each other anyway

Nowalking

Hi Katyjobo,

Yes we most prob will be in Paro on same day - I will be the one whinging that we are doing too much walking on a nonwalking holiday!! I avoid the footprint symbol like the plague when flicking through the brouchure.I do actually enjoy walking but have found on trips of this nature , most people don't walk but in reality hike at top speed to the destination whereas I prefer to amble and actually look around and admire the scenery.

If you are checking in at Heathrow on Saturday, I will be the one dressed for the Artic in a red puffa coat!

Hope you have a great trip !

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics