Antarctic Explorer

Anyone heading for the Antarctic on November 15th departure? I'm going early - on 10th - and doing a 3-day extension to Iguassu Falls first. Would love to hear from anyone else contemplating similar.  I'm 65 going on 25, widowed, started travel late but am desperately trying to get through the list - which keeps getting longer! 

ffredsmum

Hi Catislyn

I'm also on that trip but not going early. I'm 59 but also going on 25 and widowed. Also started long haul travel late and have just got back from Canada. 

Hello, Fred's Mum (?)!  Lovely to get a reply. I'll look forward to meeting you in Buenas Aires (I hope). My extension is planned and I should arrive back in BA from Iguassu on Saturday 15th Nov, in time to link up with the on-date travellers on Sunday morning 16th. I don't qualify for the group tranfer, so whether I'll join you at the BA airport, or not until we get to Ushaia, who knows?

Are we supposed to put home e-mail addresses on this site? If so, and you would like to contact me at home, let me know.

ffredsmum

If anybody that's on the 15 November trip is lurking on the forum reveal yourselves PLEASE.

Catislyn  (Chris) and I  (Sue) met up last week and we're really excited and would love to make contact with any others on the same trip 

ffredsmum

Nudging this to the top of the list again. There must be someone out there on this trip or Catislyn and I will have a whole ship to ourselves!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936