wadi rum jordan ,, very soon

hi , looking forward to the trip ,counting the days down to the 19th , any travel companions out there , mark

jgriffin

Mark  We are on the trip.  Looking forward to it very much.  And to meeting you.  Do you know how many are on the trip?  John and Patricia 

msadler

hi there, john and patricia, i believe there are 14 of us in all(travelling).can't believe its less than a week away.better get some gear sorted. have you travelled with exodus before? are you flying from heathrow? see you soon, m

sjp

Hi there, I'm Stuart and on the trip as well.... really looking forward to it and meeting everyone ...  

msadler

hi stuart,

i think ive packed everything except the kitchen sink, gotta re do it as weighs 55kilos, only kidding.

hat,hand cleaning gel and sunglasses are a must. im packing my camel back ,just to make things easier(with some powdered isotonic/electrolyte drink).

any one sleeping out under the stars and full moon?

m

sjp

No today I am really excited .... just too much to do at work though !

As for packing, that'll have to wait for the morning.

Bit concered about the whole drinking situation so maybe I'll follow your suggestion ... ?

See you tomorrow !

Stuart

jgriffin

Patricia and I have travelled with EXODUS before. An excellent trip to Switzerland last year.  Our party was about the same sioze as the Jordan group.  We are flying from Heathrow (so will wear our boots!).  Hope to sleep out  under the stars. 

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936