Cycling Dalmatian Coast 11th May

Hi there.  Im going on this trip from Beverley East Yorkshire, and would love to hear from anyone else.  karen

Janette

Hi Karen,

I'm going on this trip also - from Dublin - so will be meeting up with the group in Split when you arrive from the UK flight.  Not too many weeks left to wait now!  Really looking forward to the trip.  The scenery looks incredible.

Janette

kewilliams

Hello Janette,

Im going to have a few days before hand in Split before I meet the group at the airport on the 11th.  When do you get there from Dublin?

Karen

Janette

Hi Karen,

I'm flying to Dubrovnik on the 10th as you can't fly directly to Split from Dublin.  Taking a bus from Dubrovnik up to Split on the 10th or 11th.  I'm still waiting to find out about joining instructions i.e. where we're supposed to meet those arriving from the UK on the 11th.  The local office says the details will be available about 2 weeks before departure.

Janette

dalefehringr

Hi!  We're booked on this tour and are looking forward to it!  There are four of us (three male, one female) and we're coming from San Francisco.  We will be in Romania the week before, so will join the tour at the Split Airport at 3:25 pm on Sunday, 11 May.  Will be staying in Split the night before -- is anyone else?

Dale

kewilliams

Hi Janette and 4 Americans,

Im booked in a hotel in Trogir, Split from  Wed 7th May, so if you or anyone else is about the day before the group meets, we could meet up for dinner? 

Karen

dalefehringr

We would love to meet for dinner on May 10.  When and where?

Dale

kewilliams

Do you know where abouts you'll be staying on 10th yet?

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936