Cuba - La Isla Grande

I recently booked this trip to cuba departing 20th july  just wondering has anyone else booked this trip

ClareK

Hello Lynette

I have also booked this trip on the 20th and am looking forward to heading off!! Where are you from? Have you been on any of these trips before? 

Clare

lynette

Nice to hear from someone who is going on this trip.   I live in North london and have been on a few trips with Exodus.  I am travelling on the group flight from gatwick airport

lynette

ClareK

Hello again - am also travelling on the group flight from Gatwick. What are you doing about money over there? Are you bringing cash or trravellers cheques? I hear it is difficult to change money once there?

Am getting very excited!!!

Clare

npjoyce

hey, i am just back from this trip, bring euro or sterling and you will be able to change it at the hotel reception or bank. do not bring travellers cheques. niamh.

ClareK

hi Niamh

How was the trip? How much money do you reckon is good to bring? Any other tips?

Clare

lynette

Hello Clare

I will probally be taking sterling do'nt see much point in changing to euros and then into thelocal currency.  not too long to go now need to start getting myself sorted

lynette

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936