USA - NATIONAL PARKS OF THE WEST

I'm planning on going on the National Parks of the West holiday this September by myself.  Is anyone else going?  It'd be good to hear from you!

Karen x

TonyH

Hi Karen,

My name's Tony...I'm coming on the trip in September along with my son Chris.....we'll look forward to meeting you then. 

smckears

Hi, I'll be on this trip as well, travelling on my own.

TJBauer

Hi Karen

I will be on this trip will be on the 06th Sept - 20th Sept, are you on the same dates? Really looking forward to meeting the whole of the group and getting to know everyone, 1st booked this trip in March lol, so been patiently waiting for this for 6 months lol.

Will be travelling on my own, how about you? Really looking forward to making new friends and enjoying the whole trip.

Only 3 week to go now, can't wait :-D

xx

TJBauer

Can't wait to go on this trip only 2 weeks to go :-D anybody else coming on this trip? feel free to email me :-)

Tim x

Angie B

Hi Karen, Tim, Stuart, Tony & Chris

Glad to know that yu are all on the trip tomorrow.  I was hoping to meet up at the airport with some other travellers. Is anyone else on flight VS0019 departing Heathrow at 11-0 a.m. on the 6th?If so look out for me. I am tall slim, short hair, Exodus bag with big red strap! Will be near check-in desk from 8-0 a.m. onwards,looking out for you all. Really looking forward to  meeting everyone

C U soon

Angie B

Angie B

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936