Mont Blanc Circuit 26th July

Hi to anyone else travelling on this tour, I'm travelling with my brother Richard. We Look forward to meeting you.

Mark.

mendipman

Hi, I'm Dennis, an old guy from near Bath and I hope there is someone else of mature years with whom I can share a tent. As I am also deaf I don't mind sharing with anyone who snores. I'm looking forward to it.

Dennis

Hi, I'm Louise & am booked on this trip with my husband Brian. Have been away with Exodus a few times - all been great holidays. Looking forward to this trip and hopefully to some good weather and plenty of nice food!

mendipman

Is anyone flying with the group from London City Airport on the 0745 flight? I'm catching the last train from Bath to Paddington arriving at 0100 approx and intending to take a taxi to the airport but I now find that the airport does not open until 0530 so my plans to have a few hours sleep at London City have been scuppered. Does anyone know where I could wait reasonably safely for a few hours before I get to the airport. Having bought my rail tickets and made plans for Friday evening I don't feel inclined to book into a hotel just for a few hours. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thank you

Dennis

rdelaney

Hello fellow travellers, my wife & I travelling down from Cheshire for the later flight from London City & looking fwd to it, did the Polish High Tatras last year with Exodus , demanding but superb in the end ! Look fwd to meeting you all, Tony & Lynne

snorman

My sister and I are doing the Tour, we also look forward to meeting everyone.

Sarah and Caroline

bbottomley

Hi to all you people lucky enough to be travelling with me!!

I am looking forward to some light strolling with plenty of tea & cake stops under sunny skies and amongst the snow covered peaks. I take my tea white and without sugar if you get into camp before me and save some cake / biscuits. I hope that nobody snores loudly!!

Brian    

Hi, We are looking forward to a great holiday with good weather and spectacular scenery.

John and Irene

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936