A Journey through Poland

Hi I'm booked on this trip and wondered if anyone else was checking this site to say hello before we travel.

Wendy

Chris_S

Hi Wendy

Both myself and my girlfriend (Melody) are coming on the trip, we are really looking forward to it and all the things that we get to do on it.

Chris

Wendy100

Hi Chris, good to hear from you, it was beginning to feel a bit lonely! It sounds a really interesting trip, have you been with Exodus before? This is my 6th trip, all the others have been great so I'm sure this will be too. A friend Jan is also going, we are flying out from Luton on the Saturday so see you there!

Wendy

Chris_S

Hi Wendy

This will be our second trip with Exodus, we really loved the first one (South America) and hope to have a wonderful time touring round Poland. We will be flying out on the Sunday from Gatwick (I think), so we start the hols on saturday with the wonderful drive south .

Chris

Mark_W

Hi Guys,

Haven't had much of a chance to think about the trip yet but seeing your posts is making it that much more real & exciting! Have been on one Exodus trip before - Walking in Andalucia last November. Am flying from Heathrow T1 on 20 July. See you in Poland!

Mark

PS Chris I think you'd better double check your airport or you might be in a spot of trouble with the girlfriend!

Chris_S

Hi Mark

No we are definately flying from Gatwick, when we booked we were told all the seats from Heathrow were full. It does mean that we get there and have to leave a little earlier than the Heathrow flight, but the flight back is direct and there is no change over. 

We would have prefered to go from Heathrow but have to drive down to the other side of London, so it all equates out.  

Chris

Hi, better late than never.  I'm Jan who is travelling with Wendy from Luton on Saturday.  Busy planning my packing - look forward to meeting you all in Warsaw.

Jan

Wendy100

Safe journey to everyone. Looking forward to meeting you all in Warsaw!

Wendy

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936