johannesburg to capetown

hi

Anyone going on the johannesburg to capetown trip on the 26 of July?  Anyone booking the robben island trip?

Kammoon

Hi Jenn

I am going on the Joh'burg to Cape Town trip on 26th of July too.  Really looking forward to it.   Just about to book Robben Island - a friend told me that it was definitely worth doing.

Jenn1977

Hi Helena

Thanks for letting me know, thik I'll  book as well it does look really interesting, when did you book for?  Can't wait to go.  Look forward to meeting you and whoever else is coming.

Jen

jawils

hi- i am also going on this trip. i believe we are doing the reverse trip- going from cape town to johannesburg? i'd like to book to go to robben island but was wondering when others may choose to go?

look forward to meeting you-

Jenny 

Jenn1977

Hi

I just checked the itinery and reckon that we have a free day in capetown on Tuesday the 29th so I was thinking about booking the robben island trip at either 11 am or 1 pm on this day.   What is everyone else doing?

Jen

Kammoon

Hi guys

Yes- there seem to be several departures for the Robben Island trip each day.   I think the 11 am one would be best as the trip takes 3-4 hours so leaving it until 1 pm would mean wasting half the day.  I also want to go up table mountain.  I did check with Exodus and it is day 3 (29th July) that has been left free for this.  

I am glad that we have struck up a little communication - I am travelling on my own so this makes it a little less daunting!!

Meet you all soon

Helena 

geoffish

Hi all !

Have

geoffish

Hi all !

Have

just

geoffish

Hi all !

Have

just been on

geoffish

Hi all !

Have just evidently had keyboard problems.

Also have just been on the phone and booked the 11.00 departure for Robben Island on the 29th. (09.00 seemed a bit early and 13.00 a bit late). The website for the ferry (web address in the trip notes) stated there were six crossings (9,10,12,1,2,3) but only three were available on the phone. Perhaps because it is winter ?

The website for the Table mountain cable car states that it will be out of service for maintenance between 14th July and 3rd August. Let’s hope that is also wrong - it appears too long to hike up and down in an afternoon. If not there seems plenty else to do.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Geoff & Kerry

jawils

great- i am going to book the 11am trip to robben island too

see you all soon

Jenny 

jawils

i just booked it on the telephone as the website email address autoreplied to my email saying that they no longer accept bookings over the web.

i booked for 11am on Tuesday 29th July

If anyone else wants to reserve, the telephone number is  

+27 21 413 4200

jawils

i just booked it on the telephone as the website email address autoreplied to my email saying that they no longer accept bookings over the web.

i booked for 11am on Tuesday 29th July

If anyone else wants to reserve, the telephone number is  

+27 21 413 4200

Jenn1977

Hi guys

Finally booked robben island trip can't wait, not long to go now.  I'll look out for you all at heathrow, where is everyone travelling from?

jennifer

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936