Any one going on this trip ?

Hi there, anyone else out there going on this trip ? I'm looking forward to it immensely!  Be glad to hear from anyone who is going.  Regards, Paul in North Wales, UK.

pfenwick1

Hey Paul in North Wales.

Going on this trip and really looking forward to it, except for the heat. See you in Heathrow on Saturday. Have you been out to Middle East before?

Paul in London

Simpleburger

Oh my...another Paul !   That may get confusing  :-)   No I've not been to the Middle East before, its new territory for me. The heat factor will be ....interesting !!!  Can't wait for hols to start though, I've been looking at lots of pictures of the area (on Flickr etc ) and reading reviews etc. Should be good .  See you soon.  Regards Paul in North wales.

pfenwick1

See you Saturday Paul. I feel it will be a very long day. But really looking forward to time in the desert! Paul

mikanqueen

I did this trip in May - it was great! It'll be a bit hotter now though!  If you have Moyyad as your guide, you've scored.  Give him my regards and also greetings to Salah at Wadi Rum if you come across him.... Enjoy!!
Lynn in Belgium

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936