Discover Costa Rica - AUC - 6th September 08

Hi there,

Anyone out there going on this trip? Its coming round fast - we can't wait. 

Would love to hear from you ... 

Des and Alison Quigley 

liedel45

Hallo Des and Alison

Finally I got into the system...it kept througing me out. Wel I 'm also going on this trip and hopefully you are still checking messages.I was hoping to meet up with people before the trip, but surprises are good to.

Wel if you guys have any tips let me know.

Greetings liezel

alisoneq

Hi Liezel

No tips I am afraid - never been to Costa Rica before. I think it will rain a lot so we have bought waterproof ponchos!

Look forward to meeting you

Alison 

liedel45

Hi

Wel I got a few tips from a friend who just got back from trekking through Costa Rica.Umbrella,binoculars and a universal plug.Also the poncho , like you got. The one thing he told me to definitely to get was a protector for my camera , since it rain so much . Hope to see you guys in check -in , travelling this time on my own , since my friend has already been.Wel good luck with the packing.

liezel

alisoneq

Hi Liezel

We are flying from Manchester via Newark instead of on the group flight, but we meet up with the group in San Jose airport for the hotel transfer. Will meet you then!

Good luck with the packing - I am still unsure how much to take.

See you tomorrow!!

Alison

liedel45

Dont know if you will get this mail , but will see you in San Jose-My travel bag is purple. So if you see a girl with a travel bag with that colour, it will be me. I cant believe you guys are from Manchester -used to live there for 5 years ( loved the Trafford Centre ).Wel see you soon.

liezel

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936