Cuba Libre Anyone?

Hi there, I'm really looking forward to visiting Cuba in November & saying goodbye to the rain clouds for a couple of weeks!  I'd love to get in touch with anyone else who is travelling at the same time as it's always good to know people before you meet for the first time on the coach!

This will be my second holiday with Exodus & if this one is as good as the island tour of Sri Lanka I went on last year, we are in for a real treat!  I've never been to Cuba before despite it being one of my top holiday destinations I'd most like to visit, so I decided to go for it this year.

Do drop me a line to say hello if you're also visiting Cuba.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kirstin  :-)

kilbrey

Hi Kirstin

I've decided to dip my toe in the water so to speak and also visit Cuba for the first time - so I can't say that I know that much about the place.

One of my friends has told me the place is fantastic, and I do seem to remember someone telling me about eight years ago it was one of those places "you must visit before it changes!".  Hmmm...I'll wait and see on that.  Things change quickly - but perhaps not everywhere in the world.

And it seems like you think along my lines too - get out of this country when the weather is at its most beautiful!

Karl

Travel Kirst

Hi Karl

Good to hear from you, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Exodus get enough people booked onto the trip to ensure it goes as I don't fancy spending my holiday in the UK if it get's cancelled!

I've been told my quite a few people to visit Cuba as soon as possible before it becomes touristic and the island loses some of its charm. I'm really looking forward to spending some time in the sun as this summer the weather has been dire!

Have you travelled with Exodus before?

Where are abouts do you live in the UK?  I live in Basingstoke in Hampshire although I'm from Scotland originally.

Kirstin :-)

No need to worry about the tour being cancelled - there are 18 of you booked on now, so it's a full group.

Travel Kirst

Fantastic news!! 

Thanks for letting me know.

Really looking forward to the trip.

Kind regards

Kirstin :-)

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936