AYU837A - Gorillas & Masai Mara - 12th September

Hi everyone,

I'm arriving in Kenya a day early so if anyone else is going to be around the night before the trip starts, please let me know (I'm staying at the Silver Springs).

Really looking forward to the trip and if anyone has any suggestions or tips, please let me know as its my first visit to Africa ..

Thanks

Stuart

jenny 1

Hi Stuart, it's my first trip to Africa as well and I booked on this trip quite late due to another planned trip being cancelled.I'm not arriving early but will see you on the 12th. Can't wait as this trip is a 30th birthday present to myself.jenny

smarsden

Hi there,

I'm also joining this trip but again flying out to Nairobi on 12th.  I'm coming along with a friend, Jemma. We'll look forward to meeting you in a coupe of weeks.

Sarah

Hannahg

For hints and tips, see thread in the October departure lounge which has some of the inside info from our group who did this trip in July - you'll all have a fantastic time!

dvalckx

Hi,

I'm also on this trip and arriving on the 12th in Nairobi quite late in the evening.  I don't know if i'll show up in the bar, but definitely for breakfast.  Just 3 more days now...

See you all

Dirk 

wendy_h

Hi, I'm on the Kenya Airways flight out on the 12th - hopefully see some of you at the gate or on the flight. Very excited! Wendy

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936