Mont Blanc tour

I'm Neil and this will be my 2nd walking holiday with Exodus. I went to the Pyrenees in October last year and the weather was great, much better than the wet stuff we had last summer. Here's hoping I can do the same trick this year.

Alistair_Gurr

I am Alistair and I am also booked on this trip. This is my first holiday with Exodus.

lfalconer

Hi, my name is Laura and I am also booked on this trip with my friend Jacqueline. We both trekked the Inca Trail in Peru several years ago and are looking forward to Mont Blanc. I started packing last night and already can barely lift my rucksack! Think I will need to lose a few items!

Alistair - are you travelling from Edinburgh airport to meet the group in Geneva? 

Alistair_Gurr

Hi Laura

Flying from Edinburgh would have been the most logical way to travel, but I am going by train instead. I am staying in London for a couple of days holiday and then getting Eurostar to Paris, TGV to Geneva and then a swiss train to Martigny. It takes longer and is a bit more expensive, but it is very enjoyable and I am treating it as part of the holiday.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936