Lycian Activity Week - 20th October 2008

Hi There, I was just wondering was anybody else planning to take this trip?

Susan

andrew1981

Hi Susan

My mate booked us onto this trip last week.  Really looking forward to it - especially the canyoning, which has had a lot of positive comments.

Are you flying out with the group?

Andrew

Sudzy

Hi Andrew, Yep I am flying from dublin the night before and then getting the group flight.  Looking forward to alright, cant wait. 

Sudzy

There must be more out there taking this trip!

jojod

Hi there,

Just booked the trip this weekend, pretty last minute but I am in serious need for a break from work! Will be arriving a few hours later as the group flight places had all gone!

Jo 

PeteD

Hi, I'm doing this trip, only just found this forum after getting the letter today, so I expect there will be a few more along shortly! bit of a last minute thing for me too, was told I'd got last seat on plane (but thats because someone dropped out so I was quite lucky!)

jojod

When I booked, I think there were about 14 of us going. Has anyone taken an Exodus holiday before?

Jo

PeteD

I've done 2 of their mountain bike ones, was 8 and 9 years ago though...

jojod

Have just been shopping for the trip today. As I had to book flights seperately, I only have 15 kilos for luggage; Thomsonfly are so cheap! I am therefore planning to travel light. For the canyoning, I am taking walking boots with ankle support, one other pair of walking trainers that I can also wear cycling and then some shoes for the evening. Do you think this is enough?

Jo

andrew1981

Hi Jo

I've gone for the same footwear options as you, though I might throw in a pair of sandals for the beach if there's room in my bag!  I look forward to meeting you in Turkey - have a good flight.

Andrew

PeteD

Sounds reasonable to me. I might try and take more if I can but I've been wondering about this a lot. Not sure I have any old ankle-supporting boots I don't mind getting really wet, had considered some old Merrell shoes but I don't want to break my ankle on the first day so will have to buy or borrow some! And thats before I start thinking if I'll actually try to squeeze in decent walking boots and/or mountain bike shoes...

Sudzy

I havent even begun to think about what to pack, u are all v organised!

Sudzy

I forgot to say that myself , Andrew and Joanne are on facebook. 

Just do a search for susan moloney.  I am from Ireland.  

PeteD

Hi Susan, I just tried but theres 3 of you! whats your photo like? 

Sudzy

Hello,

My picture is of me drinking a huge beer. Brown Hair.  

Shaun H

Hi all,

Should be a good time away, I think there are 14 of us at least.  I couldn't get a flight with you guys unfortunately so I am leaving for Turkey on Friday so i will keep the bar warm for you.  Hope to to some scuba for a couple of days if I can (didn't think holiday was active enough).Any of you qualified divers?Been canyoning before on Exodus holiday in Slovenia, my shoes were ruined so best to get a good cheap pair if you can.As I am leaving on Friday I should start thinking about packing but I have a couple of days so no real hurry.See you all soon, I am looking forward to this.

Shaun 

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936