Evia anyone?

Hi, this is my first trip with exodus, travelling with my friend Jean & her sister Catherine. As we're leaving from Edinburgh we're starting our holiday on the Saturday staying overnight in Athens. Look forward to meeting the other 12 travellers, would be great to hear from anyone before departure. After a very wet summer, can't wait for some heat & sunshine.

chutch

Hello, lesleyand jean will see you in athens on saturday.

Hello to anyone else going to evia i am travelling from Plymouth on Saturday and will meet fellow travellers on Sunday at the airport

l1e2s3

Hi Catherine-at last a reply! I'm so excited! See I can rely on you-not that sister of yours! Just discovered yesterday you arrive in Athens at 10pm ish & we arrive at 6......don't know what happened there ...speak to your sister! Waiting to hear from you about Thomas Cook...Look forward to seeing you on Sat.

spadesta

Hello to those going to Evia next week... I will be flying with the group from Heathrow on the Sunday... Very much looking forward to some sun now it's gone very cold over here... Look forward to meeting you all on Sunday...

Lucy

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936