Cycling Vietnam

Hi, My name is Bill Todd and I am cycling Vietnam with my brother-in-law and our two sons. Really looking forward to it, would be nice to meet anyone else who is going with us. Or if anyone has done the trip let us know.

tthomson

Hello Bill, I'll be having a crack at this trip, too, although I am travelling by myself. The itinerary looks fantastic, even if I will admit to being slightly concerned about the change from UK November temperatures to the heat and humidity - I suspect I may be making use of the bus for a bit of the first couple of days! Tim

Vanessa

Hi I am doing this trip at Christmas. I hope you have a fantastic time and maybe you could give me some feedback on your return!

toddy5rugby

Hi Tom,

Well not long now, really looking forward to the trip and training hard, well maybe not so hard. See you in a couple of weeks.

toddy5rugby

Hi Vanessa,

Will most certainly  let you know how the trip goes.

Bill Todd

Vanessa

Excellent!! Thanks Bill. I have tried communicating with the other people due to go on my trip but they don't seem to want to communicate with me!!!!

Have a great time and I look forward to hearing all about it and any advice you might have once you've returned.

Take Care

Vanessa

Ioanna

I am looking forward to explore Vietnam on a bike! I ve been taking spin classes at the gym and i hope i survive the heat and humidity in Vietnam...

Regards to all 

Ioanna

Ioanna

tthomson

Hello Ionna, you'll certainly be a step ahead of me in terms of the preparation - I'm relying on my dancing to be fit enough. It worked for Cuba last year, although I must admit to being a bit concerned about the high humidity levels. Having checked the stories from previous "survivors" it all seems pretty do-able, so I'm pinning my faith on that and the promise of an air-conditioned bus if all else fails! Not long to go now.... :-)) 

Ioanna

Hello Tim,I am sure dancing helps a lot! i am into salsa as well!

Not long to go now at all!Looking forward to meeting you!

See you soon

Ioanna 

Ioanna

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936