Vietnam/Cambodia/Thailand

HI

Can't see anything "posted" re this trip yet - but am led to understand it is full. Am looking forward to meeting everyone who is travelling on it! Have been on several Exodus trips before and always had an amazing time - roll on 8th November!

Regards

Trudie

Paula R

Hi Trudie

I think I was the one to book the last place on this trip :o) I'm pleased to see positive comments about Exodus, this will be my first trip with them.

Are you all organised & do you have any good tips?

Regards

Paula

trupeacock1

Hi Paula

I am TRYING to get organized!! Have got a little list together of stuff that is handy to take - from previous experiences ( I sound like a really sad case!!) but it is always a rush to get away in the end and  I tend to forget something or other! Have got to sort out malaria tablets next week - but am really looking forward to this trip.  I had particularly wanted to go on this date and originally when I enquired - it was full and then I got an email to say there were 2 cancellations - so maybe you got the other one??!!! Look forward to meeting you - where are you from?  I live on the Norfolk/Suffolk border.  Trudie

Paula R

Hi Trudie,

I'd be interested to know what's on your list of things to take with you? It's not sad to have a list, quite the opposite, it's best to be well prepared! I have a feeling I will take too much stuff with me, so no doubt I will end up packing/unpacking/re-packing quite a few times before the 8th... I think I've also overdone it on the Nurofen/disinfectant wipe/mosquito repellent front :o)

I live in Leicestershire, near the Northamptonshire border. Will you be flying from Heathrow with Exodus or have you made your own flight arrangements?

Paula

trupeacock1

HI Paula - good to hear from you again! You can never overdo the stuff you listed - I have just started my malaria tablets today! Can't believe there is just a week to go. Am trying not to take too much as only have to lug it around but is difficult to decide! Yes am flying from Heathrow - am catching a bus there -leaving 5am Sat. If I don't hear from you before - see you Sat!

Regards

Trudie

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936