SOUTH THAILAND ADVENTURE

ANYONE GOING ON THIS TRIP ON NOV 8/08

kwilliams1

Hi Steve

Yes, booked on to this trip too.  Was starting to panic I may be the only one....  roll on the 8th Nov!

sianhenrys

Whey hey! That's at least 3 of us then! I'm going too. Never been on an organised trip before. Not sure what type of peope go on these things. Will soon find out!

rcudd

Hi guys, make that 4! I've been on several trips like this and they've always been fantastic. Did a similar tour to this a few years back and enjoyed it so much I'm going again! I'm not on the group flight so will see you all at the hotel!

salwells

Hi, we are also on this trip. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Have postd a question in the advice section but thought I would try here too.

Is anyone taking iodine based water purification tabs? We can't get hold of any and are wondering if we need to or will the chlorine based ones do if we stick to bottled water.

Any thoughts  gratefully received

Sally

sianhenrys

I hadn't even considered taking any purification tablets. I've spoken to a few people who have been on similar trips and never heard anyone mention this before. Hope I'm not being incredibly naive!

Only 5 days to go and counting!

Sian 

salwells

Don't really know I was just going by the trip notes.

Hi everyone, not long to go now!  I've been on one trip before and met a really good bunch of people, and am looking forward to meeting you all.

I don't think you need to take water purification tablets.....

Iain

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936