looking forward to meeting you!

Hi there

Looking forward to hearing from my fellow travellers on the India/Nepal trip, departing Heathrow Feb 20th.

Norma

scollins

Hi Norma,
I'm going on this trip. Are you joining in Delhi or getting the Friday flight form Heathrow?
Sandy

Norma

Hi Sandy
I`m flying out from Heathrow, how about you?

scollins

Hi Norma,
Yes, i'm going from Heathrow on Friday, so see you on the plane, if not before.
Am getting excited about this trip, but now the nerves are also kicking in.
Sandy

K-M

Hi Norma,
We joining you on the Feb 21st departure. We're leaving from the USA and will meet up with you in Delhi.
Kathy

Norma

Hi Sandy - maybe we could try to meet up at heathrow T3 if you wanted? I don`t know the terminal that well, but I`m sure we could try to get a cuppa somewhere??
I`m getting excited about the trip too, I`ve never been to India/Nepal!

Kathy - great to hear from you too, look forward to meeting you in Dehli - how crazy does that sound!!

scollins

Hi Norma and Kathy,
I think this is a great way to pre-meet my fellow travellers. Norma I'm travelling to Heathrow on thursday staying at a hotel overnight and would be happy to meet you at the airport. How about at Starbucks once through to the departure lounge. I will be needing breakfast at some point.
Kathy, will see you in New Delhi! Thanks, this helped settled some of my travelling fears.
Sandy

Norma

Breakfast at Heathrow T3 sounds good to me Sandy! I live not far from Heathrow, so aim to get to check in for around 6.30am, as advised (what a dreadful time of day!!) I`m sure we`ll have planty of time to meet up & get something to eat before the big adventure starts! I`m happy to go thru to Starbucks in the departure area. I`ll put one of the exodus labels on my hand luggage - if you do the same, we should spot each other!

scollins

Hi Norma,
Will meet you at Starbucks then. Are you happy to just get there and wait or do you want to just be there at certain times maybe each 1/2 hour in case either of us is late. Like you i want to be checking in around 6.30. Leave for Heathrow tomorrow, so see you the day after.
Sandy

Norma

sensible plan Sandy - let`s hover around Starbucks on the hour & half hour, we should spot each other! Have a good trip to heathrow, see you friday!

Norma

sensible plan Sandy - let`s hover around Starbucks on the hour & half hour, we should spot each other! Have a good trip to heathrow, see you friday!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936